Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad | A Review


Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad (An LA Candy Novel) | A Review

    I'm not sure what to really say about this book. It's a teenybopper novel that doesn't really have an overall moral value to learn. All you really get from it is that one of the main characters, Madison, is basically a she-devil, that lies catch up to you in the end and sometimes you have to let your friends make their mistakes on their own so they learn from them.
    This is the second novel by Lauren Conrad and it's pretty good. It wasn't as good as the first one, LA Candy. As I couldn't put that one down and read it in about a day and a half. But it was still alright, and I will still buy the sequels and read them. Other than that, there's not much I have to say about it. I guess you could say these books are a bit of a guilty pleasure. 

[Side Note: Don't get me wrong, I love LC.]

No comments:

Post a Comment